One of the greatest baseball players of all time, Lou Gehrig was the Pride of the Yankees. His incredible durability led to his nickname, The Iron Horse, and what was thought to be an unbreakable record of 2,130 consecutive games played. That durability made his diagnosis of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (also known as Lou Gehrig's disease) all the more shocking. Starting in 2021, June 2nd will be known around Major League Baseball as Lou Gehrig Day.
**$10 from each print sold will be donated to ALS.org to help find a cure
- Large Print *11"x17" (27.94cm x 43.18cm)
- Custom trimmed with border for framing
- Ships in 1-3 business days. Time in transit varies.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders
- Free shipping over $75 on International orders
*Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing and cutting process. We advise waiting to buy a frame until the print arrives.